Internships and theses for students
BioConsult SH is a team of natural scientists and was founded in 1998 as an independent ecological research and consulting firm. We compile expert environmental reports, principle protection concepts and feasibility studies on the basis of sound research with the aim to help resolve conflicts between Man and Nature.
We offer internships within the framework of our ongoing projects. Possible fields of activity depend on prior knowledge and fields of interest.
It will also be generally possible to work with us on your master or bachelor theses.
- Ongoing degree course with a biological/ecological/planning or digital technology focus
- Interest in species and habitat protection
- Readiness to be introduced to and trained in complex tasks
If you are interested in an internship, please submit your application well ahead of time including
- a CV,
- a covering letter indicating your prior knowledge and main areas of interest as well as
- the desired period.
If you are interested in working on your thesis in our company, please submit your application well ahead of time including
- a CV,
- a covering letter indicating your prior knowledge and main areas of interest as well as possible key topics or project proposals and university partner if applicable as well as
- the desired period for the thesis.
Applications and inquiries by email only to email@example.com (one pdf document < 5 MB).