QHSE Assistance (m/f/d)
To strengthen our department for occupational safety, health, and environmental protection, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed person in Husum to start as soon as possible.
The skills to be able to handle these tasks may be learned with us in the medium term, if applicable. Further training in this area will be supported by us. We offer a permanent full-time position (up to 40 hours/week) as soon as possible.
Field of work
The core task of the advertised position includes the support for the HSE area offshore (Health, Safety and Environment) as well as for the occupational health and safety company-wide (SGA), this includes among others:
- Supporting the HSE/SGA team in documentation as well as in administrative and organisational matters, especially for offshore activities.
- Creation, maintenance, editing and further development of HSE/SGA documents and processes in English and German (e.g., in incident management or documents such as HSE Plan, Emergency Response Plan, etc.)
- Research and check for compliance for our activities
- Participation in HSE meetings in English language
- Supporting the continuous development of our associated management systems
- Organisation of training, precautions, and exercises
- Joint analysis, evaluation, and prevention work
Other possible tasks in the areas of quality management (ISO 9001), environmental management (ISO14001), sustainability, corporate social responsibility (CSR) or in other cross-sectional tasks are possible and part of the position and will be handed over according to demand, availability and agreement.
We expect from you
- Experience or high motivation to familiarise yourself with occupational safety and health, ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety management system), HSE (preferably offshore).
- Experience or high motivation to familiarise yourself with the areas of quality management, environmental management, sustainability, corporate social responsibility (CSR) or other cross-sectional tasks
- Strong organisational skills and very good communication skills
- Structured and responsible work
- Ability to work in a team
- Confident in the use of common software (Office)
- Very good language skills in German (at least C1) and English (at least C1)
- Challenging field of activity with a wide range of creative possibilities
- Attractive and permanent full-time position
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Appropriate salary plus holiday and Christmas bonus
- Contribution to childcare costs, bicycle and laptop leasing programmes, company fitness programme
- Promotion of professional development
- Appreciative cooperation in a young, interdisciplinary + international team in a great working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Interesting environment (Husum, North Friesland, Wadden Sea)
Did we catch your interest? We look forward to meeting you soon. Please send your detailed application with details of the possible start date and your salary expectations by e-mail only by 03.10.2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.