Work placements for school students
You will get insight into our various working groups and fields of activity as well as the structure of the company. You can assist us with data entry and preparatory works and will have the opportunity to gain insights into our daily work. Depending on the season, it may be possible to assist in field work.
You are in the right place, if
- you think about later studying biology, ecology or something with nature conservation,
- are interested in nature and species conservation and would like to know how conflicts between man and nature can be solved,
- would like to know how expert reports are compiled and what is involved in this process,
- you take on tasks showing care and commitment.
Please note that we usually do not catch, keep, care for or feed animals. We do not have animal enclosures, terrariums or aquariums. The major part of our work is carried out in the office at our desks. You cannot train for a profession in our company.
If you are interested in a work placement, please submit your application well ahead of time including
- a CV,
- a letter of motivation, indicating why you are applying for a work placement with BioConsult SH and your fields of interest as well as
- the desired period
by email only to email@example.com (one pdf document < 5 MB).